Right to Information now!!!

Right to Information now!!!
Fight for your control

Wednesday, February 18

Marriage 'wahala' reliever

I can see you are really tired and worn out. Let me share these stories with you to take away part of the stress. Laugh when you can, you break the computers in your office if you like or bang the walls and the tables. But don’t laugh too much:
1) At the cocktail party, one woman said to another, "Aren't you wearing your wedding ring on the wrong finger?" The other replied, "Yes I am, I married the wrong man."
2) After a quarrel, a wife said to her husband, "You know, I was a fool when I married you." And the husband replied, "Yes, dear, but I was in love and didn't notice it."
3) Married life is very frustrating. In the first year of marriage, the man speaks and the woman listens. In the second year, the woman speaks and the man listens. In the third year, they both speak and the neighbors listen.
4) This guy goes to a party without his wife. He hears this other guy say to his wife "Pass the sugar, Honey." and "Pass the honey, Sugar." He thinks this sort of speech is a good idea. So, the morning when he and his wife are eating breakfast he says to his wife, "Pass the bacon, Pig." Have a wonderful marriage life the only venture in the world which despises experience in favour of 'pure green'.

No comments:

Post a Comment