Right to Information now!!!

Right to Information now!!!
Fight for your control

Monday, May 18

Words of Wisdom

I've learned.... That money doesn't buy class. I've learned..... That love, not time, heals all wounds. I've learned.... That the easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround myself with people smarter than I am. I've learned... That everyone you meet deserves to be greeted with a smile. I've learned..... That no one is perfect until you fall in love with them. I've learned... That life is tough, but I'm tougher. I've learned.... That opportunities are never lost, someone will take the ones you miss. I've learned..... That when you harbor bitterness, happiness will dock elsewhere. I've learned.... That when your newly born grandchild holds your little finger in his little fist, that you're hooked for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment