Right to Information now!!!

Right to Information now!!!
Fight for your control

Wednesday, September 24

Don't be afraid of Change

Change! Change!! Change!!! I hear cry for change all the time Yet I know not change I read about change all around Yet I know not change I think of change every time Yet I know not change I search everywhere for change Yet I only find its trail of transformation I talk of change everyday Yet I know not change I dream of change in my sleep every night Yet I know not change I pray for change anytime I kneel down Yet I know not change Change! Change!! Change!!! We all observe its effects like the wind The cause nearly impossible to fathom Some of its cause-effect evidently physical Some of its cause-effect chemical Yet still others emotional even to the realm of spiritualism Albeit we all assign to it “Post hoc, ergo propter hoc” Some change is escapable, others inevitable We likewise are either averse or radically incline to change It is the only permanent condition on planet earth It is ephemeral phenomenon impacting parts it chooses Who am I to hold back the cause of change? Nobody dares stand in the way of change Change! Change!! Change!!! Although I search but can’t see change, I always observe trails of its antonyms-synonyms all around me It could be like scarlet, elsewhere white as snow It could be as red like crimson, elsewhere like wool It could be extremely violent, elsewhere so peaceful, It could be widely ubiquitous, elsewhere imperceptible It could humble the great and proud, elsewhere eulogizes the anonymous It could bring joy and bliss, elsewhere sorrow and pain It could produce best health, elsewhere illness and sicknesses It could be positive, elsewhere negative It could be so true and real, elsewhere very false and illusion It could offer optimism and buoyancy, elsewhere cynicism and gloom It could be young, elsewhere weakling It could be intrepid, elsewhere coward So you see change is inescapably certain for all so clinch it When you might affect its transformational outcomes Before events overtake change! Change!! Change!!!.

No comments:

Post a Comment