Right to Information now!!!

Right to Information now!!!
Fight for your control

Wednesday, September 24

ID -Identity

Who Am I?:
I’m unique, intelligent, creative, easy-going, independent, honest, reliable, fit, financially secure, health conscious, have a great sense of humour, a great smile, don’t smoke or drink, am a perfect gentleman, make a great friend, am confident yet not arrogant, and am different from anyone you have ever met! I know who I am, where I am, what I want, what I am doing, where I am going, and what I am capable of. I’m fun, full of life, always smiling and full of surprises. I’m a professional engineer, programmer and part time small businessman. I love my career, but I value my life outside of work even more. I take health and fitness very seriously and am looking for someone who is fit and active. I have no hang-ups, skeletons in the closet, debts, hidden agenda, revengeful ex-girlfriends, health problems, bad habits or weird tendencies (or at least that’s what I think, others may disagree!). I rarely get angry, upset or stressed, am very considerate of others, treat ladies with the utmost of respect, and am tolerant of most things except for those that I have strong opinions against. I’m always cracking jokes and can usually be relied upon to come up with a one-liner at the most opportune time. Ladies without a sense of humour need not apply!
Who I am looking for:
I’m looking for a best friend who shares common interests, with the potential to lead to something more. Intelligence, creativity, a great smile and a great sense of humour are a must. Someone I can do things and share my life with. Be it movies, shows, sports, travel, adventure, quiet nights, or just hanging out chatting. I’m after someone who can keep up with me both physically and mentally. Ideally I would like that to turn into a lasting relationship and lifetime partnership. In a nutshell, I’m looking for my soulmate (isn’t everyone?). Bonus points are awarded for being able to build an electron microscope out of simple household items, and hating cats and caffeine. So if you are reading this at home alone on a Friday or Saturday night instead of out doing something a tad more interesting, and think that I sound halfway decent and/or intriguing, please drop me a line. I would love to hear from you. Or better yet if the hairs on the back of your neck stood up when reading this then why wait another second?, email me now! It’s FREE to respond to my profile, I’ve already taken the liberty, so it won’t cost you a cent. You have nothing to lose and an entire lifetime to gain, so why not give fate a chance... Regards. P.S. Replies with a photo would be much appreciated, but not a necessity.” Education: university of ghana1996 - 1999
Routine Activities:
You’ll typically find me jogging (almost every day of the week), sitting in a park reading a book, working on a new project, at the movies or an outdoor cinema catching the latest Nollywood blockbuster. Going to live beach shows and concerts, visiting and helping out friends, or just at home relaxing while surfing the Internet. Trading my shares, among a multitude of other things and have been known to organise the occasional group expedition through this personals site. YES − complete strangers have followed me into the bush and came out alive, written testimony can be provided on demand. There are few things more invigorating than sitting on the edge of a cliff overlooking a breathtaking landscape with nothing but your thoughts and dreams... or swimming through an awe inspiring canyon with towering cliff lines rising above... If that’s your idea of an ideal weekend, then we really should talk! I always have something to do, but I always have time for other people. I love helping people out, it gives you a warm fuzzy feeling inside. I live a relaxed and carefree life, would you like to join me? Favorite Music: Gospel, country, R & B, Jazz and Cool Favorite Movies: Local and Nigerian Favorite TV Shows: Soccer Favorite Books: Robert Ludmun, African Writers series. Favorite Quote: The evil that men do lives long after their rotten bones.
Life:
What is Life?There is an adage that "life is what you make it". how indeed this is true. My people the Akan also have a saying that "people love the corpse'. View on LifeMy view of life is that if God grants you strength and knowledge, never give up hope on making it in life. it is absolutely wrong to compare and contrast your situation with peers. the reason is quite simple. No two people are ever the same at any point in time. We all are unique creatures of God. God in his own infinity wisdom has created as uniquely such that our value is same.What are we here to do?We often ask this question when despair sets in. One answer always applies. We are here to serve the purpose of our maker whehter good or bad. This of course I am certain sounds controversial if not blasphemous. How can God who hates evil can accept evil service? He accepts by curing evil which no man has been able to do ever. Thus irrespective of the acceptance and existence of free will, God is still in control of what happens to us otherwise we need not pray to him in times of crisis.What is the outcome of our earthly sojourn?Accountability is surely awaiting each and every individual dead or alive!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment